January 1998 -- The first Timezone center, a 490 sq meter, then coin-operated FEC, was located at Ayala Center Cebu, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City.
• December 1998 -- Timezone’s first FEC in Manila was opened at the 4/F Glorietta 4, Ayala Center. This is also considered as the flagship, being the biggest (909 sq. m) of all centers.
• May 1999 -- Timezone ATC Main located at the 3rd floor of ATC Expansion is now an entertainment haven. It was opened May 1999 and a year and six months after came 2 branches located at the cinema lobby of Alabang Town Center and 2/F of Greenbelt 1 Mall in Ayala Center, Makati.
• May 2000 -- Another Glorietta branch opened at the 3rd floor of Glorietta 2, Ayala Center, Makati City.
• June 2001 -- A 276 sq. m. coin-operated Timezone FEC was opened in Starmall, 2/F Cinema Lobby, Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong. This is the first Timezone center outside Ayala Malls.
• December 2001 --Two (2) centers followed the opening of Starmall. These are located at the G/F of Metropoint at Edsa cor. Taft Ave., and Greenhills Theater Mall, Mezzanine Floor, Greenhills, San Juan.
• May 2002 -- Timezone’s 10th branch and 8th among the Ayala Center branches opened last May 16 at the 3rd floor of the new Greenbelt 3.
• November 2002 -- Timezone SM Megamall branch opened. This is the 3rd branch outside Ayala Center Mall.
• December 2002 -- Another branch outside Metro Manila was opened at Pavilion Mall in Biñan, Laguna. Timezone’s 12th branch is located at the Ground Floor of this suburban shopping mall.
• October 2003 -- Timezone’s first outlet in a Robinsons mall was opened in Lipa City, Batangas. This 13th outlet is located at the cinema lobby where most students hang out. The mall is situated near DLSU Lipa University.
• August 2004 -- The 2nd Timezone center in Ayala Center Cebu opened at 4th level, cinema lobby.
• September 2004 -- Timezone’s 15th branch opened at the Market! Market!, Bonifacio Global City.
• October 2004 -- Timezone opened its first outlet in Davao City, located at the third level of NCCC Mall.
• April 2005 – Quezon City, Makati and Davao residents were introduced to a new kind of fun with the opening of Timezone at Gateway Mall Araneta, Waltermart Makati and NCCC Tagum in Davao. These new outlets of Timezone serve as the newest hub for the young urban professionals who are looking to relaxing moments after a stressful day at work.
• May 2005 – Greenhills peeps have a new hotspot to flock to as Timezone opened its 2nd outlet in Greenhills located at the first level of Promenade Mall.
• July 2005 – With its state-of-the-art cinemas equipped with the latest dolby digital EX sound system, it is no wonder that Blue Wave Mall continuously attracts the young and upwardly mobile population of Marikina City, especially with the opening of Timezone at its 3rd level. This same month, Timezone opened its 21st branch located at the lower ground floor of SM San Lazaro. The former San Lazaro racecourse compound in Manila has been converted into a 16-hectare commercial center, now more popularly known as San Lazaro Town Center where teeners and adults alike loosen up and enjoy great fun.
• October 2005 – Timezone unveiled a new store concept labeled as TZ Active at the 4th level of Market! Market! TZ Active features state-of-the art versions of Karaoke, sports-based and photo vending machines, fusing music, vanity and sports in one fab center. Also on this month a Timezone outlet opened at NCCC Mall in Magsaysay to further accommodate the growing number of Timezone’s Davaoeño patrons.
• December 2005 – Another must-go spot for fun and games for QC residents opened at the cinema level of Gateway Mall. This new outlet of Timezone features several games that are sure to wow the young and hip crowd of QC. To complete the yuletide festivities, the Rizal residents were given access to a unique FEC experience as a new outlet of Timezone opened at Robinsons Metro East.
• May 2006 - Timezone opens inside the Philippines' largest mall and the third biggest mall in the world in terms of gross floor size, no less than the SM Mall of Asia. Timezone has two locations at MOA, one is Timezone Classic in South Wing and the other one is in Timezone Arena in its Entertainment Mall. Also on the same month, another Timezone store opened at the busy area of Ortigas Center inside the Robinsons Galleria Mall.
• July 2006 - coin-operated Timezone in Shangri-la Mactan was opened.
• November 2006 - Timezone's first stand alone store opened in Bonifacio High Street, just beside the Serendra One Condominium in Taguig. The location is close to the nearby shops and restaurants together with the relaxed and laid-back upscale ambiance. With this new store, Timezone truly stands out in a very big way.
• May 2007 - It was on this month and year when Timezone opened three more branches at Space 108 in Market! Market!, BlueWave Macapagal and Timezone's largest and newest store in TriNoma Mall in Northern Quezon City. At about 1,300 square meters, this is by far the biggest Timezone outlet in the Philippines.
• November 2007 - Timezone opened its branches at Robinsons Ermita and at 168 Mall.
• December 2007 - Just before the year ends, Timezone opened four of its new stores located at Glorietta 4 Expansion, TriNoma Arena, Cash & Carry Makati and at BQ Mall in Bohol.
2008 - 2011 – Timezone opened new stores in GMA: Eastwood Mall, Greenbelt 5, SM Fairview, UP-AyalaLand Technohub and provincial outlets in Marquee Mall Angeles Pampanga, SM Marilao Bulacan, SM Rosales Pangasinan, Nuvali-Solenad Laguna, SM Iloilo and Abreeza Mall Davao.
2012 – Soon to open early this year are Timezone outlets in CB Mall in Urdaneta Pangasinan and Harbor Point in Subic.